Participating organizations, corporate strategic partners, sponsors, and attendees all share the common goal of advancing mankind through the access and availability of IP, via licensing and technology transfer
Several non-governmental organizations have partnered with LESI to present the GTIF 2013 program:
- Center for Applied Innovation
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- World Trade Organization (WTO)
Corporate Partners seek an integrated involvement in the mission of the GTIF. These companies seek to play a substantive role in the strategy, development and tactical execution of one or more program topics.
As one of our four Corporate Partners, your organization has a role in the development of the program agenda within Invent for Humanity, or one of the program topics noted below:
- Global IP Valuation & Accounting Standards
- Development of a Global Economic Marketplace for IP
- Transfer of IP & Technology to Developing Nations to Foster Economic Development & Sustainability
For more information, or to become a Corporate Partner, please contact Kristi Stathis 773.294.4360.